STEPS TO REINSTATE DRIVER'S LICENSE: (Restricted License)
- JUST CALL US
- Let us walk you through this whole process and take the headache and guesswork out of worrying about what to do.
- The standard DMV time to process your application is 20 days. So what are you waiting for? Lets get this process rolling. This is all we do, just give us a call and let us
assist you in getting back on the road. We are here to help.
- The directions below are not necessary if you are installing your IID with Sentry Interlock. We will provide the DMV forms and assist you in the other items necessary.
- Find out if you are eligible: DMV Reinstatement
- Install and sign a lease agreement with an interlock vendor
- You should receive two documents
- Installation certificate
- Lease Agreement with interlock vendor
- These documents must be submitted with your reinstatement application
- Fill out and notarize your DMV agreement
- Restricted License Ignition Interlock Agreement Affidavit DR2058
- Fill out your Application for reinstatement DR2870
- Make sure you send in your required application fee
- Obtain SR22 Insurance
- Other documents:
- Early Release (9 month program)
- High BAC Offender
- Affidavit of Enrollment DR2643